Smart PLUS Water Flosser OC200 |
Multiple Operation Modes |
360 Degree Rotary Nozzle
ORACURA® Smart Plus Water Flosser® OC200 is 5x more effective in removing plaque. Its 4 modes of flossing and 8 adjustable pressure setting control ensures a professional-like cleanse with every use.
Advantages of Flossing
* Removes 99.9% Plaque From The Mouth
* Overall Improvement in Oral Health
* Helps To Prevent Oral Diseases
* Suitable For Braces, Crowns, & Dental Bridges
* Easy To Carry & Compact
* Modern Dental Flossing Technique
Unique Features & Advanced Technology
* 4 Modes of Flossing (Normal, Soft, Pulse, & Custom)
* 0.6mm Ultra Fine Water Flow
* 5 Nozzle Tips
* Long-Lasting Charge
* 2-3 Hours of Charge Lasts Up To 10-15 Days
- OC200 Smart PLUS Water Flosser® Main Unit
- 200ml Water Tank
- 5 Nozzle Tips ( 2 Standard Tips, 1 Orthodontic Tip, 1 Pocket Tip, & 1 Tongue Scraper)
- USB Cable
- Operation Manual
- Clean the nozzle tips after flossing.
- Replace the nozzle tips after every 3-4 months.
- Rinse the water tank with water.
- Clean the product's external surfaces
- Store the product in a cool & dry place to avoid germs.
OC200 Smart PLUS Water Flosser® is supported with a warranty period of 18+6 months.
For any product-related queries and doubts, you can contact our support team at +91 7738733700 (10am-6pm) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the warranty does not include the product accessories.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the standard nozzle sufficient for cleansing of teeth around braces?
Are the batteries replaceable?
What is the PSI of this product?
What is the normal replacement cycle for a water tank and a nozzle?
How to use this oral care water flosser?
1] Attach the desired nozzle firmly onto the unit and fill the tank with water.
2] Select the mode of operation.
3] Place the tip of the nozzle pointing towards your teeth and the gum line and press the 'On" button.
4] Lean towards the sink and keep the mouth slightly open to avoid splashing of water. Glide the nozzle along the gum line to remove the stuck food particles.
5] That's it! Empty the tank after usage.
For better assistance, you can refer to the how-to-use video of ORACURA's Smart PLUS Water Flosser on our Youtube page: https://youtu.be/WxiIQpJb4i8