Smart Water Flosser OC010
without Protective Case |
3 Low Noise Modes |
360 Degree Rotary Nozzle
ORACURA® OC010 Smart Water Flosser® helps in upgrading one's oral health. This dental flosser is travel-friendly, portable, rechargeable, and offers a customized flossing experience with its 3 varied modes of flossing.
Advantages of Flossing
* 5x More Effective in Plaque Removal
* Easy to Clean Around Braces
* Modern Dental Flossing Technique
* Easy To Carry & Portable
* Advanced Protection Against Bacteria
Unique Features & Advanced Technology
* 3 Modes of Flossing (Normal, Soft, and Pulse)
* 0.6mm Ultra-Fine Water Flow
* Long-Lasting Charge
* Single Charge Lasts For Up To 10-15 Days
* 2 Nozzle Tips
- OC010 Smart Water Flosser® Main Unit
- 150ml Water Tank
- 2 Standard Nozzles
- USB Cable
- Operation Manual
- Clean the nozzle tips after flossing.
- Replace the nozzle tips after every 3-4 months.
- Rinse the water tank with water.
- Clean the product's external surfaces
- Store the product in a cool & dry place to avoid germs.
OC010 Smart Water Flosser® is supported with a warranty period of 18+6 months.
For any product-related queries and doubts, you can contact our support team at +91 7738733700 (10am-6pm) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the warranty does not include the product accessories.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the water pressure range of OC010?
How to use ORACURA's Smart Water Flosser OC010?
2] Open the cap of your water tank or detach the tank from the main unit to fill it with water.
3] Select the mode of operation.
4] Place the tip of the nozzle pointing towards your teeth and the gum line and press the 'On" button.
5] Lean towards the sink and keep the mouth slightly open to avoid splashing of water. Glide the nozzle along the gum line to remove the stuck food particles.
6] Once done flossing, empty the water tank into the sink and store it carefully.
For a more detailed explanation, watch our Youtube video of the step-by-step guide on using ORACURA's Smart Water Flosser: https://youtu.be/Wnf0ntzDr0s.
I want to upgrade the water tank capacity of my OC010 model, how can I do it?
Does this product have a guarantee?