Smart Water Flosser OC150 |
3 Low Noise Modes |
The OC150 Smart Water Flosser® Dental PRO is your essential companion for maintaining top-notch dental hygiene. This dental flosser is travel-friendly, portable, and rechargeable. Comes with 8 customizable nozzle tips variant to choose from “Dental PRO”, it caters to all your dental needs. Experience effortless flossing with its 3 varied modes of flossing.
Advantages of Flossing
* 5x More Effective in Plaque Removal
* Easy to Clean Around Braces
* Modern Dental Flossing Technique
* Easy To Carry & Portable
* Advanced Protection Against Bacteria
Unique Features & Advanced Technology
* 3 Modes of Flossing (Normal, Soft, and Pulse)
* 0.6mm Ultra-Fine Water Flow
* Long-Lasting Charge, Single Charge Lasts For Up To 10-15 Days
* 8 Nozzle Tips Variant (Dental PRO)
- OC150 Smart Water Flosser® Dental PRO Main Unit
- 150ml Water Tank
- 8 Nozzle Tips (2 Standard Tips, 2 Tongue Scrapers, 1 Pocket Tip, 1 Orthodontic Tip, 1 Implant Tip, 1 Nasal Tip)
- USB Cable
- Operation Manual
- Clean the nozzle tip after flossing.
- Rinse the water tank with water.
- Clean the product's external surfaces
- Store the product in a cool & dry place to avoid germs.
- Replace the nozzle tip after every 3-4 months.
OC150 Smart Water Flosser® Dental PRO is supported with a warranty period of 18+6 months.
For any product-related queries and doubts, you can contact our support team at +91 7738733700 (10 am-6 pm) | email@example.com
Please note that the warranty does not include the product accessories.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the water pressure range of OC150?
How to use ORACURA's Smart Water Flosser OC150?
2] Open the cap of your water tank or detach the tank from the main unit to fill it with water.
3] Select the mode of operation.
4] Place the tip of the nozzle pointing towards your teeth and the gum line and press the 'On" button.
5] Lean towards the sink and keep the mouth slightly open to avoid splashing of water. Glide the nozzle along the gum line to remove the stuck food particles.
6] Once done flossing, empty the water tank into the sink and store it carefully.
For a more detailed explanation, watch our Youtube video of the step-by-step guide on using ORACURA's Smart Water Flosser: https://youtu.be/Wnf0ntzDr0s.
I want to upgrade the water tank capacity of my OC150 model, how can I do it?
Does this product have a guarantee?