- Creating unique content independently for various digital platforms.
- Ideation, researching, planning, execution, and tracking of all content requirements for web, ecommerce platforms, catalogues, product packaging, POP, and exhibition banners.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team to create new ideas and build communication strategies for social media/digital marketing platforms.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy for ads on various digital platforms.
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Creating textual content for infographics, web banners, website images, offer holders, and other types of promoting tools.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies etc.).
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Excellent/Fluent verbal and written communication skills.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in Copy and Content Writing
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
- Preferably Graduates in Mass Communication or English (Major)
- Copy/content writing Course is added advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in English Literature, Marketing, Communications or related fields.
Book a Demo